Friday, October 25, 2013

Huckleberry Hound

I have the Notes app on my iPhone and it is very handy, especially because I am married to a very funny fella!

The other day my husband was reminiscing about the cartoons he used to watch as a kid.  He mention Augie Doggie, and Yogi Bear, but his favourite was Huckleberry Hound.  Saturday cartoons were sacred - it didn't matter that they were watched on black and white TV.  Somewhere around 1968, Brian's parents got a colour TV and that son of theirs went into shock.  Forty years later, the shock has turned into a rant.   WHAT?  HUCKLEBERRY HOUND IS BLUE? HOW MAKES A DOG BLUE? DOGS AREN'T BLUE! EVERYONE ELSE WAS THE RIGHT COLOUR! YOGI BEAR WAS BROWN AND BEARS ARE BROWN.  DOGS ARE NOT BLUE!

Bethany and I love Brian's rants.  He makes us laugh every day....and that is a very good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holiest Work

The Holiest Work The world tells our children to chase more... more success, more applause, more achievement. But God invites us to teach th...