Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Timely Words

loved this post on my wall today.....God's timing is unique....
Saw That you are not working. Some school is missing out . Just wanted to tell you that we been really blessed by teachers to our children over the years. you being one. The book you gave Emily when she left Dunach. Special. The constant encouragement to all three of our children was noticed and appreciated. I am not a music person but thank you for putting MONTHS of effort into the Dunach musicals. Giving kids a chance to perform. some people are teachers by nature. you. I am not!!! I homeschooled one semester and they are lucky to be alive! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holiest Work

The Holiest Work The world tells our children to chase more... more success, more applause, more achievement. But God invites us to teach th...